One of the features of HelloAlex is our on demand postcard and letter creator. This allows you to create letter and postcard templates that you can connect to your marketing.
You might want to increase the personalization of your letters with a customized digital signature.
This is the image of a handwritten signature that is used in the printing of the postcards and letters.
Website to use to create custom Signatures:
– It is Free to create an account and you can use this to create signatures.
– Look for a Handwritten or Ballpoint pen style font.
– When you enter the text just drag and drop the result image to your desktop.
– Upload the image you created to HelloAlex
When you upload the image to your Letter template make sure you lock the size of the image. To do this you need to edit the image size on upload.
– If you make a mistake just delete the image and try again.
Your HelloAlex system works using credits. If you want to understand how credits apply to your account in more detail review this blog post: https://helloalex.io/understanding-helloalex-credits/
For a more detailed blog post on using the credits area view: https://helloalex.io/purchase-credits-on-helloalex-setup-4/
How to Setup or Edit HelloAlex Billing:
1. To access your Billing area you need to log into your HelloAlex Account.
2. Click on “My Account on Left Menu”
3. You have two option Billing or Credits.
The Billing tab is where you setup or manage your payment methods. You can load more than one payment method to HelloAlex and this will allow you to manage your default payment options.
You can access your transaction ledger as well via billing and credits. This will show you all payments to HelloAlex and display exactly how and when credits were used.
The Billing Tab shows you your Current Credit Balance along with when your account will be disabled.
The Billing area allows you to control your Credits and your monthly plan payments. You can access your invoices via the Payment History ledger.
The Credits tab is where you add credits, manage credits and see the credit transaction log on how your credits have been used.
Complete Two Tasks to fully configure your credits:
1. Connect Bank ACH Payment for Credit Purchase
2. Configure Auto-Recharge
Adding Payment Methods:
You can customize your methods of payment. The preferred method that applies credit bonuses automatically is Bank ACH payments. Credit cards have a higher fee charge and as a result ACH payments are cheaper. This means we can apply these saving to you with more credits.
Load Credits to your account:
Loading credits to your account is an important first step in setting up your HelloAlex account. During this stage you should also configure your Auto-Recharge rules.
Auto-Recharge ensures your account never runs out of credits. If you run out of credits this causes your campaigns to disable any elements that use credits.
If you configure your auto-recharge now you will never have to worry about it again. This ensures your Alex assistants never stop working for you.
Purchase Custom amount of credits:
Yes you can purchase a custom amount of credits. This allow you to load credits to your account based on your budget. To do this select “Add Credits” then look for the “Custom Credits” option in the amount of credits.
NOTE when buying credits:
Amount in Credits! Move the decimal place to the right 2 place $100 = 10,000 Credits
How do I record my Ringless Voicemail Audios?
There are several options for recording your Ringless Voicemail Audio Files.
Inside your HelloAlex account you have 3 options to directly record your audio files.
Steps to Setup a Ringless Voicemail Campaign:
The process for sending your Ringless Voicemails is a 3 step process.
- Record your Ringless Voicemail
- Create your targeted list to receive your Ringless Voicemail.
- Create Campaign that connects your List with your Ringless Voicemail Audio file and tell it when to send the audio.
This article will focus on the Step 1 of how to record your ringless voicemail for Real Estate.
How to access your Ringless voicemail options:
- Login into your HelloAlex Account
- Click on the “Builder” menu on the left menu
- Click on “Voicemails” on the left menu
4. Click on “Add VoiceMail” Here you will see the options for recording your voicemails
- Record Via Browser (Requires Microphone)
- Upload Audio (Mp3 files)
- Dial-in (Call from telephone to record.)
If you are getting started and unsure about recording. One of the easy ways is to record the audio files on your smart phone and then upload them to HelloAlex. This allows you to confirm the audio quality. How to do this will be explained below.
The easy option to record an audio is via the voice recorder applications on your smart phone. You can use an IOS or Android application like Awesome Voice Recorder. Links to IOS here and Android here This application allows you to record the audios on your telephone in HD and then email it to yourself to upload to HelloAlex.
Using the “Record” option you can record on your computer or any mobile device with a microphone.
- Keep the length to 20 seconds or as short as possible. 20 Seconds is a suggested length you are not leaving an essay. Get clear on the message you want to leave and how can you communicate that intent in as few words as possible.
- Make sure you are in a quiet place to record your voicemails, with limited or no background noise. You want to make sure people can hear your voice without issues.
- Breathe before you start, smile and speak clearly.