Importing leads into the helloAlex system is simple. You can use the lead CSV template to ensure you setup your lead import correctly.
The more data you can import into the helloAlex system the more effectively it can process this data on your leads.
The fields that can be imported are:
- Lead Source
- Lead Date
- Lead Name (First + Last)
- Lead First Name
- Lead Last Name
- Lead Email
- Lead Notes
- Lead Tags
- Agent Name (First + Last Name)
- Agent First Name
- Agent Last Name
- Property Address
- Property Price Point
- Lead Birthday
- Lead Mailing Address (One Line)
- Lead Mailing Address Line 1
- Lead Mailing Address Line 2
- Lead Mailing Address City
- Lead Mailing Address State
- Lead Mailing Address Zip/Post Code
- Lead Mailing Address Country
Once the data has been imported into the helloAlex system you can start to optimize the data and create the social profiles.
How to Access Lead Import:
- Click on Leads (left menu) then click on “lead import CSV”
- This will load the CSV import file select. You can select the CSV you want to import to helloAlex.
- Map the fields to match the data you are importing. (This allows you to customize your data imports)
You may check out a video on how to import leads from Client Wiki’s article “How to Import Leads?”.
If you have any questions or clarification regarding the importing of your leads to the system, you may reach out to your concierge by sending an email at email@example.com or if you want to be walked through the process you may set an appointment through Calendly at https://calendly.com/helloalex-concierge.