How do I record my Ringless Voicemail Audios?
There are several options for recording your Ringless Voicemail Audio Files.
Inside your HelloAlex account you have 3 options to directly record your audio files.
Steps to Setup a Ringless Voicemail Campaign:
The process for sending your Ringless Voicemails is a 3 step process.
- Record your Ringless Voicemail
- Create your targeted list to receive your Ringless Voicemail.
- Create Campaign that connects your List with your Ringless Voicemail Audio file and tell it when to send the audio.
This article will focus on the Step 1 of how to record your ringless voicemail for Real Estate.
How to access your Ringless voicemail options:
- Login into your HelloAlex Account
- Click on the “Builder” menu on the left menu
- Click on “Voicemails” on the left menu
4. Click on “Add VoiceMail” Here you will see the options for recording your voicemails
- Record Via Browser (Requires Microphone)
- Upload Audio (Mp3 files)
- Dial-in (Call from telephone to record.)
If you are getting started and unsure about recording. One of the easy ways is to record the audio files on your smart phone and then upload them to HelloAlex. This allows you to confirm the audio quality. How to do this will be explained below.
The easy option to record an audio is via the voice recorder applications on your smart phone. You can use an IOS or Android application like Awesome Voice Recorder. Links to IOS here and Android here This application allows you to record the audios on your telephone in HD and then email it to yourself to upload to HelloAlex.
Using the “Record” option you can record on your computer or any mobile device with a microphone.
- Keep the length to 20 seconds or as short as possible. 20 Seconds is a suggested length you are not leaving an essay. Get clear on the message you want to leave and how can you communicate that intent in as few words as possible.
- Make sure you are in a quiet place to record your voicemails, with limited or no background noise. You want to make sure people can hear your voice without issues.
- Breathe before you start, smile and speak clearly.